Behind Closed Doors (BCD) Position Statement in relation to COVID-19
We would like to update you on how we’re responding to the challenges of Coronavirus (COVID-19). The outbreak means we’re facing unprecedented times. We’d like to reassure you that, we at BCD are making every effort to continue to provide our services whilst protecting our staff, volunteers, stakeholders and partners.
BCD delivers a number of services including our Prevention and Recovery Service (PARS), Community DV Team (CDVT) which is part of the commissioned Leeds Domestic Violence Service (LDVS). We are also part of the Women’s Lives Leeds (WLL) Partnership and host a Complex Needs Worker and we also employ the 3 Early Help Hub Domestic Violence and Abuse Co-ordinators based with the South, East and West Early Help Hubs.
What we are doing?
1. We are still operating all of our services. We are doing this via the phone and online.
2. Our staff are all equipped to and are now working from home. We are using secure cloud based software and systems.
3. We have reviewed our policies and procedures including our contingency plans.
4. We as a staff team are keeping in touch daily, via a number of alternative methods such as; WhatsApp messages and video calls, Zoom meetings and Telephone.
5. Our staff have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which offers a range of support for staff well-being.
6. We are in regular contact with commissioners and funders and we will inform them immediately of any urgent matters.
7. All planned training delivery has been postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
8. We are in touch with our Fundraisers who planned to undertake particular activities and these will be rescheduled to a later date.
To visit Behind Closed Doors website, please click here
This information was correct at time of initial publication. ASAS is not responsible for the content of any external websites. For all queries about this post, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org